Territory WAR Territory WAR

It's a good'un

Very fun game, the Worms style of gameplay is well executed, however there are some problems that need to be addressed, such as the bad AI, whose only strategy is move to one spot on the map, and thrown grenades. The inneffective rifles, than can miss a headshot at point blank range. The bland variety of weapons, and the subpar music. Despite these problems, it's still rather enjoyable, Territory WAR deserves a sequel.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Perfect

In every way, the detail put into the guns is great, choice of music was good to, controls were very simple, not at all different from Thing Thing 2, and the stink beans, yeah.

The Dude Abides The Dude Abides

The Dude hates the eagles...

But loves White Russians, very good game. Keep it up.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Fucking A

This game far surpasses Alien Hominid. The graphics are very good, as is the music and sound. The controls are simple, which is good, and I don't get killed every second like in Alien Hominid. Kudos.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

I love it.

I'm a fan of your espionage flash movies, so obviously, I had to play this. The blood spatter effects are amazing, which seems to be your specialty, for what I've seen in your work. A good choice in music, it gives Tactical Assassin a very stealthy feel. Even though this has nothing to do with Tactical Assassin, what happened to Hostile 2?

Black Knight Black Knight

"Look at the pretty stars!"

Very entertaining, roughing up the populace is always great fun.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Mediocre.

This would be a very good game, if there was a cross hair or you could actually see your cursor on the screen, since you could prevent the cursor from coming off of the screen, and stop the hordes of enemies from tearing your ass apart because you can't aim and shoot. Such a small mistake like that really does bring the quality down. It's still an alright game, if you can try to avoid that problem as much as possible, which is difficult.

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Pretty great.

Excellent game, my only real problem with the game is when you die, you have to start from square one, the game should at least let you keep the upgrades. Otherwise, it's a good game, and the the music goes with the game very well.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

A Newgrounds Classic.

At first I hated this game, because of the controls, but 10 minutes later I got the hang of it and all was forgiven and forgotten. The weapons are amazing, even though there are less weapons, they are so much better in Thing-Thing 2 and are quicker to cycle through. The recoil effect adds much more of a challenge and the constantly spawning enemies satisfy the inner sadist by blowing their limbs apart again, and again, and again. If this game was available for PS2 console, I would dish out the 50 clams to get my hands on it immediatly.